Reflection on Media Fluency

Media Fluency (1)
In my new slide I kept almost everything. I have all the same pictures as before, and I still used the rule of thirds. But what I did change was I switched the position of the Penn State picture and Phillies pictures. I did this because the Gas Monkey white and the Phillies clashed with each other. I also tried to make the border look more "clean cut". The border is now more on all sides. I think their is not much else that should be changed.

Grace Conley (Student 2020)
Grace Conley

I think that your slide is very clean and neat. The blue out;line brings out the other hue of blue in your other images. I think that your image of the field is a little stretched out. I think you could even improve your slide even further by including the rule of thirds. Overall this is a good slide.

Derek Jordan (Student 2020)
Derek Jordan

I think you did a good job with portraying who you are, but I would leave more free space and not stretch out the photos. Also, in this slide it is hard to see the Penn State lettering in the endzone because it is upside down.

Serenity Baruzzini (Student 2020)
Serenity Baruzzini

Your slide is really the bee's knees! Still, some of you images are stretched to fir the rule of three, specifically on the bottom. It might behoove you to find images that would fit better.

Michaela Donnelly (Student 2020)
Michaela Donnelly

Your slide looks very clean and put together but I think you could make the pictures more equal in size. I think it would look better if the Phillies and Gas Monkey were equal in size.

Salvatori Camarote (Student 2020)
Salvatori Camarote

Your slide is very intriguing however I feel that more free space would have been nice, but you seem to have a strong theme with the images and I think the color scheme fits together. I thing the contrast between the background images is a bit to bright and eye grabbing compared the pictures.

Arthur LaBan (Student 2020)
Arthur LaBan

I think that changing around pictures helped them stand out. There is more contrast to your pictures. Although it does feel cluttered to me still. I think you could eliminate some of the pictures and it could be even more powerful.