Revised Slide (Black Holes)

Black hole Edits
                                               Revision 
My original slide has been now well edited with best of my abilities, I put everything I can out there.During this project I learned that you can never be trouble free while presenting even if you are so confidant and nothing can go wrong. You must come up with your own way of doing things. I learned that the only way to get rid of butterflies is by going all out and to do your best. I made the changes I made because it was crapped and words were everywhere. I had lot's of contract but didn't know if it was going to be appealing to the audience, many times like Ms.hull said"People will judge you for the smallest of things. I decided to get rid of one of those quotes I had and then enlarged the quote I didn't erase. I slightly moved the word "Black Holes" up so I wouldn't create a tangent. I also made these changes because I wanted to make the design more appealing to the viewers eyes. Research is very important so that you know exactly what you are talking about to the teacher and the audience. If you do research you relieve the stress on yourself as well, it also opens your mind to learn new things about the world because it's impossible to know everything. Even the most intellectual people if you look at it have only made one big discovery and leave everything else to the hands of the next generation of homospehians and that discovery get's more complex as the years go. I have learned so much about presenting because I push myself to the limit. "Don't ever give up on what you already started someone must finish the job." 
-Mamadou  

Alejandro Guerra (Student 2020)
Alejandro Guerra

The slide looks very interesting ,and it catches my eye ,and makes me want to look at the rest of the slide. The white writing is easily legible on top of the black background.

Micah Jack (Student 2020)
Micah Jack

Mamadou I enjoy the way you worked to clean up your slide even though I still don't get the black hole concept it's worth it as this slide look clean and polished

Micah Jack (Student 2020)
Micah Jack

Georjelis Rujano (Student 2020)
Georjelis Rujano

Your explanation is very inspirational and the ones of your changes is very clear. I feel like this slide is better presented for the viewers because it's simple and it focuses in "Black Holes" . Good job!!

Clari Herrera (Student 2020)
Clari Herrera

Your slide is very successful! You contrast in color so well with the black and white. You show your interests in a creative way. It's also showing the value to the slide with the bright and dark areas.