Media Fluency

• What you learned
- I learned that I have to make sure that my letter and words stand out so people can read it. Also, I need to make the picture to not touch the side of the slide.

• Why you made the changes you did to your second slide
- I made sure people could see the words that I typed, so I highlighted it with a bright different color to show them. 

• How important research is when beginning a project
-It's important because you need to make sure that you have most of the things and tips that they give you. 
Tech slide (2)

Dalnick Matos (Student 2020)
Dalnick Matos

Your slide obviously shows a lot about you and your personality. I think you should cut down on so many colors and not as bright because I can't really focus on anything. Besides great job.

Alexis Sweeney (Student 2020)
Alexis Sweeney

Whoa, this is such a personality-driven slide. There is so much to look at that there is no way in the world that this could be glance media. That isn't a bad thing at all, just that it would take a hot minute for the viewer to ingest all of what you are feeding them. Collage would be the best word to describe it.

Dasia Oakley (Student 2020)
Dasia Oakley

Your slide looks very diligent. But there is a lot going on in your slide. It is a bit confusing but if you choose less colors and pictures, the viewer could see more of you since the project is to do a billboard. Otherwise, your slide looks amazing.

Georjelis Rujano (Student 2020)
Georjelis Rujano

The slide is too active, nothing brings my eye to something because it's everywhere. But less pictures and colors that are bright to focus on one or two element would be a improvement you can do next time. But otherwise, it's very colorful, good job!!

Mariel Bonet-Lopez (Student 2020)
Mariel Bonet-Lopez

There's a lot going on in this slide, I feel like you have too many pictures. Also, I can't see the text. The overall theme of the slide fits nicely to describe you though. Your choice of color was nicely selected.

Clari Herrera (Student 2020)
Clari Herrera

Your slide is very successful! You have variation in color, texture and many different shapes and sizes. I can see that you have a lot of information and you display that very creatively.