Media Fluency - Reflection

The Taste of the Future Slide (1)
This revised version of my first slide, is what I'm now happy with. It represents everything that should be included in a ad. Recognizing my mistakes I changed just a few things from my original. I changed the size of almost everything. The bowl was one of the major size changes because the feedback I got before, also it made sense because the size of the vegetables should be life like, but big enough to catch the viewer's attention. The middle part "of the" font was changed to a very contrasted font. It was also moved in between the top font and bottom and separated to not look like one word. This is so important to not confuse my viewers. I learned the eye most diffidently can be caught with some, but important critiques. When researching the format a graphic designer uses be sure to input them in a order that flows with your slide. Flowing is important because if your viewer can't collectively move through the ad. in a ongoing and non-confusing way then your ad. is unsuccessful.

Dalnick Matos (Student 2020)
Dalnick Matos

Your slide is very successful and the way you blended the bowl in with the vegetables makes it very interesting. The color blend was very good. I suggest making the vegetables bigger so it pops out more.

Clari Herrera (Student 2020)
Clari Herrera

Your slide is well done. You had involved the qualities of a street billboard into your slide. You have variety and the colorful fruits contrasts well with the white background. Great job!

Dasia Oakley (Student 2020)
Dasia Oakley

This slide shows how a billboard is actually supposed to look like. Great job on doing that. Your slide shows what you plan or wanting to do in the future. Amazing slide.

Georjelis Rujano (Student 2020)
Georjelis Rujano

This slide is improved very well, the space of this slide is strong and everything is necessary for this slide to be successful. This is a simple eye catcher that I enjoy viewing. Great job with this slide!!

Kai Bradley-Gutierrez de Teran (Student 2020)
Kai Bradley-Gutierrez de Teran

The contrast you used was very well done, the use of different text fonts was very well done and it catches attention. I would, however, make the URL at the bottom smaller so that the reader's eye focuses more on what you want them to.

Christina Eng (Student 2020)
Christina Eng

It was really nice to see that there was plenty of space because it made things simple and it wasn't too much on your slide. It really shows what you want to do when you grow up.