Reflection Media Fluency

Tech  (2)

Through this assignment, I learned how to take a whole bunch of information and create it to be one slide with one point. In the beginning of this assignment, I thought I had to include a lot of unneeded information, but I just had to follow exact directions. I also learned how to contrast in color and at the same time, make the color fit well with following colors displayed as well. I learned how to involve different colors, texture, and value to the slide. There was also a good amount of variation of brightness. I had some rhythm which is the principle of design that indicates movement. I also learned how to follow the requirements correctly. In this case, I decided to make it visual, have one slide with one point, make the font bigger, and contrast whether it’s in shape, color, or size. Another thing I realized is that the slide should not be overwhelmed with information. This should be a billboard with certain qualities of a street billboard. The main part of this assignment allowed me to follow directions. I should do exactly what I was assigned to do. I made a couple changes to my slide. My classmates had gave me critiques in order to improve my slide to meet all of the needed requirements. This may be difficult to do at times, but it’s always good to get suggestions and feedback in order to do better. I was recommended to play with the spacing, color, and size of the words on my slide. On this second slide, I tried to do exactly that. This preparation for this slide required a lot of research which is the most important part. It’s very crucial to follow exact directions when it is given to you. If you don’t do the correct research, you could possibly be doing everything completely wrong. I learned the importance of research and doing exactly what I was asked to do.

Alexis Sweeney (Student 2020)
Alexis Sweeney

This looks put together as hell. The colors flow well with each other and the idea of never giving up, because it is the main point of the slide, I feel that it means much more to you than we can detect from the slide.

Mamadou Samassa (Student 2020)
Mamadou Samassa

I have not personally seen this slide , but what I can tell from what I see is that you put a lot of effort. It's nice how the blurriness in the background plays with the contrast, it makes it seem as though ot 3D. your decision making process is very interesting in many ways.

Dasia Oakley (Student 2020)
Dasia Oakley

Your slide shows who you are, it shows that you don't give up. Also the slide looks like a billboard that you would see for a new movie coming out which is nothing wrong with that. Great slide!

Mariel Bonet-Lopez (Student 2020)
Mariel Bonet-Lopez

I see nothing wrong with this slide. The decisions made regarding the text aid really stood out to me. The color contrasted nicely with the picture. Also, the font was visually appealing. Since you're slide was so simple it made it easier for me to focus on it. Overall, great slide!