1. "Alpha Project: Where Miracles Happen!" Alpha Project Catalog Products RSS. N.p., n.d. Web. 31 Jan. 2014. http://www.alphaproject.org/
This source is about an non profit organization who make it their duty to help the homeless and people who are in need. They also have basic homeless emergency service and they help anyone in need and provide housing and food. They help if you have a serious problem at home or something is wrong with your health and you really need help.
2. "Building hope for today’s homeless ." Top Causes of Homelessness in America. Homeaid inc.. Web. 30 Jan 2014. http://www.homeaid.org/HomeAid-Stories/69/top-causes-of-homelessness
This source helped me because it gives information about what tends to cause homelessness. It also says the there are about 3.5 homeless Americans each year and that about a million of them are children. This also has helped me because it gives me ideas for the type of questions to ask the homeless people that I interview and also the people that work at the homeless shelters just to see if they are aware of these things.
3. "City of Philadelphia." Office of emergency shelter & services. City Of Philadelphia . Web. 28 Jan 2014. http://www.phila.gov/services/emergency/index.html
This source helped me for this project because it gave me information in order to be able contact people in the city who are in some way involved with homeless shelters. I can use the contact information that I as given to find out who is the person I will need to talk to in order to continue on with work in this capstone.
4. ”Homeless Health Concerns.” Homeless Health Concerns. National Institutes of Health, 11 12 2013. Web. 30 Jan 2014. http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/homelesshealthconcerns.html
This source talks about the health concerns for the homeless and lets you know that some people being homeless was caused from health issues. It also tells you some of the main health issues that the homeless have and that tend to be obtained from being homeless. It also talks about the dangers of being a homeless women and how they tend to be victims of domestic and sexual abuse.
5. "Philadelphia Pennsylvania Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy." Philadelphia Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy. Helping the needy Philadelphia Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy. Web. 30 Jan 2014. http://www.homelessshelterdirectory.org/cgi-bin/id/city.cgi?city=Philadelphia&state=PA
This source helped me because it gave me many different locations and phone number to many different homeless shelters in Philadelphia and New Jersey. I now know where all of the homeless shelters in Philadelphia are located and the phone numbers in order to contact them to be allowed to come and interview people.
6. Prois, Jessica. "Philadelphia Homeless Feeding Ban Officially Blocked By Judge." . N.p., 14 Aug 2012. Web. 30 Jan 2014. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/13/philadelphia-homeless-feeding-ban_n_1773438.html
This source talks about the attempt for philadelphia to ban the feeding of the homeless. The judge blocked this ban even though the Mayor had some reasons that could possibly make a good case for this to have happened. The mayor talks about how the homeless need other things than just food and this is why he tried to put the food ban into action.
7. "Project HOME - Ending Homelessness in Philadelphia." Project HOME - Ending Homelessness in Philadelphia. N.p., n.d. Web. 31 Jan. 2014. http://www.projecthome.org/
This source gives you an overall view of the project home and the different things that it helps the homeless with. It shows you the way that they help the homeless children get their education it shows the time of job opportunities that they offer to people to help out the homeless and it also shows the different kinds of housing and medical care.
8. "The State of Homelessness in America 2013." National Alliance to End Homelessness:. N.p., n.d. Web. 28 Jan. 2014. http://www.endhomelessness.org/library/entry/the-state-of-homelessness-2013
This source talks about the economic issues that are found with homelessness and also the change in the amount of homeless people who are out here on the streets due to something happening in their life. It shows the change from 2011-2012 and begins to talk about 2013. It also says that homelessness is caused due to the fact in which people have the inability to pay for housing due to the income made by everyone in the house. The income made per household is also dropping.
9. "Watch Full-Length Documentaries Online for Free. Updated Daily." DocumentaryTubecom Watch Documentaries Online for Free RSS. N.p., n.d. Web. 31 Jan. 2014. http://www.documentarytube.com/amateur-documentary-film-making-tips/
This source gives tips on things that you should do to create a good documentary and things you can do to catch and keep peoples attention. This gives tips on how to make a documentary as if you are a professional filmmaker and with these tips it will be easy to make a very good documentary that everyone will love to see.
10. "5 Simple Mistakes Documentary Filmmakers Make." Raindance Film Festival. N.p., n.d. Web. 30 Jan. 2014. http://www.raindance.org/5-simple-mistakes-documentary-filmmakers-make
This source talks about the things that people do when making/filming a documentary. This will help me as I go along with the recording process and when I am in the editing stage to make sure to avoid doing these 5 things that tend to make documentaries bad.
Website Link: http://amazingfilm.weebly.com/