Ana Blumberg Capstone

For my capstone, I worked with Maxine Wray to create a student government (SGA) at SLA. SGA is a club that tasks students with leadership roles, from planning events and activities for the student body to solving problems around school. Maxine and I were interested in seeing if student government was possible at SLA, and if it would make an actual difference. We started by designing an outline for how we wanted our club to function. Having never attended a school with any form of student government, at first I didn’t know what the club should really even look like. We talked to people with SGA experience in order to get an understanding of how student government works in different schools. From there, we worked on getting interested students to join our club. Our first meeting took place in the beginning of May. We worked with members of the club and our teacher sponsor, Ms. Clancy, to organize our first fundraiser on May 16th. We put together a lemonade stand during lunch and I was happy that we were able to organize a successful fundraiser in such a short amount of time. I hope that through our capstone Maxine and I were able to establish a club that will continue to grow after we graduate.

Link to annotated bibliography: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gYcsdrzmYKwcgYuezHHOaQHAlHLnl4XVrRuBWYx8xJI/edit?usp=sharing

Picture from fundraiser: https://docs.google.com/document/d/15wWSajATL6SFNOXISVMZigALL61ajxX1k2css9jNo5M/edit?usp=sharing

Fanta Dukuly Capstone

I hosted an iftar event that would highlight Muslim communities in the SLA and Ben Franklin schools. This was also open to non-Muslim students and students outside of the schools. Hosting an Iftar event (I named it Hadath Iftar) during Ramadan fit best with all the Muslims participating in the holy month of Ramadan. I reserved the SLA cafeteria and gym while I also served food free of charge. I was hosting this event not only to allow others to enjoy some good food but also for the smaller parts of SLA’s diverse community to see each other eye to eye. The process of hosting this event strengthened my skills in collaboration. I have collaborated with teachers, students, and my principal to make this all happen. It’s what truly made the process of the project go smoother. I also strengthened my planning skills and became an active leader in my community. I have always been determined to lead my community and bring more diversity to the already diverse SLA community. My proudest takeaway from this project is the time and effort I put into the final product. I made sure this was my greatest project with all the help and resilience that was put into it.

Annotated Bibliography: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VUD0XCT7O8HIYonnOcypR5JolXN-rCAUddHW5Qwbvk4/edit?usp=sharing

Esther Viturino Capstone

The Cricut Customization Workshop was a series of workshops designed to teach students how to create and craft using Cricut machines. Cricut is a brand that offers various materials, including vinyl, cardstock paper, fabric, and more, which can be customized for personal items or gifts. This idea inspired me to host a workshop focused on customization to expand creativity among students.

The initial capstone idea was to reopen SLA’s school store, as it provided a convenient source of food and snacks for students during their online school schedules. However, this idea faced several challenges, including funding, funding, and cleaning the store. The main issue was getting the adults from SLA and the HSA, who funded the school store, to communicate and agree on a plan.

When the deadline approached, I saw unused Cricut machines in the art room and decided to host workshops using them. I brought up the idea to my mentor, who approved the idea immediately. When drafting the capstone proposal, I had to rethink how this was going to fit in with SLA’s core values and incorporate the business aspect of my previous capstone idea into this workshop.

My research focused on different types of materials that Cricut machines can cut, how it is used, and which material works best for specific crafts. Additionally, I gained knowledge on businesses and how to incorporate entrepreneurship into the workshop.

In conclusion, the Cricut Customization Workshop was a successful capstone idea that allowed students to express their creativity using Cricut machines and explore the potential of entrepreneurship. The workshop provided valuable insights into the use of Cricut machines in various industries and helped students develop skills in entrepreneurship.

Capstone Annotated Bibliography - Esther Viturino

Gina Zou Capstone

For my senior capstone project, I restarted the SLA Selfcare Club. This club started in my sophomore year but due to the struggles of getting used to in person school, it did not continue. Due to the slow start up of the club two years ago, I knew that I wanted to bring the club back for my capstone. The origin of this club started over zoom in freshman year where everyone was in isolation and going through a huge change. The goal was to bring people together as a community but also improve oneself. Throughout the year, the SLA Selfcare Club has held two workshops, two spirit weeks, a fundraiser and also a freshman advice sheet. All events took a lot of brainstorming and planning which paid off in the end when the club would have many students engaging. My capstone project took a lot of dedication and promotion in hopes that it will enlighten the SLA community with new opportunities to build itself up. Through the club events, I was able to provide an engaging and loving space for all students to interact and spread kindness to one another.

Below shows he SLA Selfcare Club instagram page where new events would be posted. Along with the SLA Selfcare Club Calendar with all the events hosted. This is the link: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1p87XrqfxoCHvbkETzEADeGxpxpqicalJGKCD3duzboQ/edit?usp=sharing

This is the link to my bibliography: https://docs.google.com/document/d/19hoQ0fM6UJ3lepeOHgAu6_nTo07Hvdt4hXL2Hfe-eTI/edit?usp=sharing

Anthony Acevedo Capstone

For my Capstone project, I embarked on a 40-day social media detox during Lent to observe the effects on my mental health as a teenager. This practical experience was complemented by journaling my daily routine, volunteering to help the homeless, providing security at church events, and collaborating with my church community in Kensington. Additionally, I conducted research by listening to podcasts focused on mental health and the impact of social media usage.

The primary challenge was overcoming the initial withdrawal from social media and balancing the project with school and work responsibilities. However, through commitment and effective time management, I persevered.

This project allowed me to gain valuable insights into the impact of social media on mental well-being, develop self-discipline, and appreciate the power of community engagement. I learned the importance of mindfulness and finding a healthy balance in our digital lives.

If given the opportunity to undertake this project again, I would incorporate a more structured research plan, potentially including surveys or interviews, and extend the duration of the social media detox to observe long-term effects more thoroughly. Furthermore, I would explore the potential benefits of incorporating mindfulness practices, such as meditation or yoga, to enhance the overall experience and promote a holistic approach to mental well-being. Additionally, I would seek to collaborate with mental health professionals or experts in the field to gain deeper insights and validate my findings.

I just want to say again I am super passionate about doing this and what I was able to do with my mentality. Thanks SLA and other helpers along the way of my capstone.

Just a nice picture I captured of a rainy night on Kensington & Somerset, when me and some friends from church served coffee to the homeless.

Slides with Final Product

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1x2tsZvZ13qj3HbFwy3VGgJ1uLLvI_NQBFBf_yvUN1TE/edit?usp=sharing

Annotated Bibliography All Pages

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12eGFlwxcxDrlA0RPzTDcUa4-6CCG2nDt1-UPiEaZkyQ/edit?usp=sharing

Process Paper

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UOH7c7eKLizA3OpORYB_QHVj2peh02oDQTNYYVWI_SU/edit?usp=sharing

Anthony Acevedo Capstone Annotated Bibliography (1)
A rainy night on Kensington & Somerset,  when me and  some friends from church served coffee to the homeless. WE JUST LOVE JESUS!!
A rainy night on Kensington & Somerset, when me and some friends from church served coffee to the homeless. WE JUST LOVE JESUS!!

Harper Leary Capstone

For my Capstone, I worked with my grandfather to help write his memoir. When I was born, my parents invited my grandparents to write a page or two about their life and family history, or whatever else they wanted me to know. My grandfather, Harvey, who I call Zayda (Yiddish for grandfather) ended up writing over 80 handwritten pages starting at his grandparents coming to the United States, up until when I was born. We worked together every Wednesday transcribing the pages onto a document, adding photos, and doing research. Through this process, I learned more about my family history, which I would not have ever been able to do without him. I also learned more about formatting a book and professional writing.

Bibliography: https://docs.google.com/document/d/13vpYwmtr2GGgpkem7hBizBi2-4PQdMKKBYBy72YgCNQ/edit?usp=sharing

The Life and Times of My Zayda

Dinajda Dollani Capstone

My capstone project is an app called QTS, which stands for Quick To Save. This app guides people if they encounter someone in need of CPR. The app asks essential questions and depending on the answers, it’ll play a video showing a step-by-step process of performing CPR on a person. While the video plays, your current location is displayed on the screen as well in order to give 911 a quick and accurate address. If CPR is not needed, the app will say so and remind the user to contact 911, the current location once again provided on the screen. I spend long hours every week researching, coding, and fixing lots of unforeseen issues in order to get a final product that I am proud of. This capstone helped me not only learn how to perform CPR but also taught me about everything that goes on behind the creation and publication of every app we use daily.

QTS Homescreen2.0
QTS Homescreen2.0

Capstone: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Vcs-qDMQEu6KN_9shKq1_OAQ8BtNkRGl/view?usp=sharing

Bibliography: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1We4iZUesQ9xKGolOqrR-6Jck1f4UilfeeyGlnDj1Zcs/edit?usp=sharing

Medina Baram Capstone

Earlier this year, Ms. Angeles asked me to color-code the chairs in her classroom to prevent students from stealing them to sit in the hallway. This often left her with an insufficient number of chairs for her large classes. For my capstone project, I used this opportunity to creatively paint color-coded designs on the chairs, emphasizing the art-classroom vibe and just making it easier to identify and recover missing chairs. At first, Ms. Angeles suggested to just paint dots on the chairs to match the tables. However, I expanded the idea into an artsy project to make the chairs very identifiable and fun. Some students also joined in, which was nice to see the variation in artistic stiles come out.

I struggled a bit with finding the right sealant, managing time, and working around class schedules. Despite this, I was proud of how I improved as a painter. I started with simpler designs, and moved onto more complex ones, which made me happy about how everything turned out.

Winston Elliott Capstone

For My Capstone I created a live edge side table. These tables are special because they are generally made of one continuous slab of wood and sometimes the edge of the table is the actual edge of the tree. I knew I wanted to make something with my hands and because I am part of the SLA CTE engineering program I have access to the engineering shop. The Process for making a table like this started with creating engineering drawings to flush out your vision for the piece. Next I found a beautiful black walnut slab in a local lumber yard. I quickly got to work cleaning up the wood, removing dead wood, bark, and milling it so it was flat. Large slabs of wood almost always have cracks and holes which I’m choosing to fill with a black epoxy resin. The next step is to cut the slab down to the desired table size. In my case I wanted to leave one of the edges untouched to save the natural feel of the piece. Next is a slow grueling process of sanding the table in preparation for applying a finish. The finish I’m choosing to put on my piece is a Rubio monocoat, it provides protection while also looking incredible. The last step is to attach the legs, this can be done using threaded inserts, I chose to order black steel legs which will compliment the black epoxy running through the piece.

Through this capstone I learned an incredible amount about woodworking and some of the woodworking processes required to make a live edge epoxy table. It also opened a room for personal growth, learning about how I personally react and tackle big projects.

IMG_3964 (2)
IMG_3964 (2)

Fatima Abashera Capstone

My capstone project “Building Bridges Through Illustrated Stories” was created with the intention of exploring and sharing my Sudanese culture with an audience, specifically children. For my project, I wrote a children’s book titled “The Lost Heirloom: A Sudanese Story” and worked with a small group of students at Penn Alexander School to help create the illustrations. The children’s book follows a young girl named Miriam embarking on a journey with her grandmother to explore Sudan. The book is written in a way to engage and educate a younger audience about Sudan and allow children to learn about celebrating culture and heritage. I was able to learn more about my culture through my family and learned about the power of storytelling and how important it is to share these cultural experiences with others.

The Lost Heirloom A Sudanese Story (9)
Capstone Annotated Bibliography Final- Fatima Abashera

Samantha Lerner

This capstone project is a story about a trip I took to visit a boyfriend in Pittsburgh that began as an essay, and ended as a film. Included in the project are both the essay, and the film and written script. While the essay reads as more of a story, the film works to connect the idea of time and uses the train as a vehicle for it, while explaining how we hold onto it in different ways. By visiting this person, the main character is holding onto the past, as is a mysterious woman she meets on the train, and by doing this she is being invasive, as are large developments in the city, as are invasive vines that take over other plants.

Capstone: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1osHhPGAs-BTsu8di48tDhl_8_b0gT8oz?usp=drive_link

Nirel Woodson Capstone

For my capstone project, I designed a Hidden Storage Bench. This bench can be used as a seating area and a storage place, with a large compartment hidden to store items like bats, plates, and baseballs. I created this capstone to showcase the skills and knowledge I gained over three years in the CTE Engineering Program, focusing on woodworking to challenge myself and improve my skills. I aimed to address a need in my baseball community, the Anderson Monarchs, and apply engineering skills to real-world applications. The project began with an inquiry into maximizing hidden storage while meeting space constraints. I researched designs, materials, and processes, created 3D CAD models, and sourced materials with the help of funding from Braskem. The construction involved precise measuring, cutting, and assembly, although I faced challenges such as warped wood and stability issues I overcame them with the help of peers and mentors. I documented my process and prepared a presentation to showcase my project. I learned valuable lessons in project management, problem-solving, and woodworking. This experience taught me the importance of perseverance and adaptability.

Final Capstone Presentation Nirel Woodson

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SewsaH8Vyh1TI5qGFbZARKm5JVVABMFmmeuva57qjsc/edit?usp=sharing

Niyah Porter Capstone

In my capstone project, I embarked on a journey to teach classes on Adobe Illustrator and laser cutting, inspired by the impactful experiences I had during my ILP at TinyWPA, a non-profit organization. Through inquiry, research, collaboration, presentation, and reflection, I aimed to instill core values in my students. Initially drawn to the idea of creating a movable roller coaster, I redirected my focus towards teaching, guided by my passion and the encouragement of others who recognized my enthusiasm for education. Despite facing challenges in motivating students to complete assignments, I sought guidance from mentors and utilized resources like the school’s engineering workshop. By leveraging the laser cutter, I provided students with a platform to explore their creativity and make meaningful creations. While time constraints prevented the completion of a final collage showcasing student work, the impact of their learning journey was evident in their ability to utilize these tools beyond mere technical proficiency. Ultimately, my capstone project exemplified my dedication to teaching and empowering others to unleash their creative potential through hands-on experiences with technology.

Kara Clapper Capstone

For my capstone I created a documentary about the Philadelphia free library system, showcasing both the flaws, and immense triumphs in the different branches across our city. Filmed mostly on a canon camcorder, I visited multiple different branches of the Philadelphia free library and talked to librarians and staff, as well as people in my life who have heavily influenced my love for reading and the library system. I view this project as an ode to the libraries, which I’ve spent thousands of hours in throughout my almost 18 years living in Philadelphia. As well as a culmination of some of the most, in my opinion, important SLA core values. Inquiry, research, and presentation.

LINK TO DOCUMENTARY https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nnakWMlHshougB7_V57DtzFGFGy0WnfJ/view?usp=sharing

LINK TO BIBLIOGRAPHY https://docs.google.com/document/d/186oG9fsn1RwEQ0AxXeZND2PT7sXhOzm4QqRgZETgVtw/edit

Ruby Kirk Capstone

I created three songs revolving around the theme of time. The first song, titled “We’ve Still Got Time” is about being in the last year of high school, and how it feels like time is moving quickly. It’s about the emotions that come with knowing that all things come to an end. The melancholy feelings of change come through in the lyrics and chord progressions. It is more traditional because I recorded guitar (electric and acoustic), drums, and vocals. The second two songs are tied together in an EP titled “Tomorrow and Tomorrow and Tomorrow.” They are completely made up of found sounds from my life that I recorded on a handheld microphone. I took these sounds, like trucks, car honks, city soundscapes, and manipulated them to sound musical. Each recording captures a moment in time, each sound is different from the next, unable to be replicated exactly the same way. These instrumental songs utilize everyday songs to bring the listener into new worlds of sound.

Final Product - Ruby Kirk
Annotated Bibliography (Capstone) - Ruby Kirk

Sebina Leventon Capstone

Career day was an afternoon of career exploration for SLA freshmen that exposed them to a variety of paths they could take in the future. In the beginning of the year, I polled the students on their career interests, and I found out that about 50% of 9th graders are interested in a career in STEM. This informed my decision to have a special focus on STEM careers for my project. Next, I reached out to professionals asking them to speak at the event, and coordinated logistics with SLA staff. I got permissions to use 6 classrooms, and talked with Mr. Lehmann and the 9th grade advisors to have them chaperone their advisories in each room. As I confirmed the availability of volunteer speakers and began to make a schedule, I realized I couldn’t run career day by myself, so I gathered some student volunteers to be ushers. Additionally, I had a couple students taking videos and pictures that I later uploaded to the career day website. With everyone’s help, career day was a huge success. All the volunteers and advisors reported that it was a positive experience, and the students mentioned lots of new things they’d learned in their reflections. My biggest takeaways from career day were to always be prepared, have backup plans, and expect the unexpected. Getting to see my project come to life was really rewarding, and I hope someone is inspired to iterate on career day in the future.

Digital representation: career day website https://sites.google.com/scienceleadership.org/careerdaycapstone23-24/home

Sebina Leventon - Capstone Annotated Bibliography (1)

Luka Harb Capstone

For my capstone, I created a new database to be used by SLA students to help them with questions about colleges and majors they may be interested in. Through my database, they will be able to search for SLA alumni that match their interests and who have agreed to be contacted to answer questions. I used surveys and lots of outreach, and because of this, I was able to compile a list of alumni who are on standby for when an SLA student has a question for them about the college process or specific colleges. The result is a new resource for the college office that will be updated every year. After completing this capstone I learned that the SLA community is willing to help when called upon to help with the stressful college application process. I have also now gathered interesting information about what our SLA alumni do after graduation.

Alumni College Application Network Survey
Alumni Network Survey (Responses) - Form Responses 1
Luka Harb - Capstone Annotated Bibliography-2

Elijah Lopez Capstone

For my Capstone, I decided that I wanted to make a photo mosaic. It took me a bit to figure out what I wanted to do but I decided that I wanted to make the mosaic a photo of myself made up of my friends. I used a website to upload all of my photos that I stored in a google drive folder. Once I uploaded all of my photos, I messed around with the mosaic to add more photos, change the colorization, and get it ready to print. I got It printed and framed. I hung it up on the fifth floor where all of my friends hang out. I felt like I learned how time consuming creating something like this is and that I need to manage my time better. It was overall a fun experience and I am proud of how it came out.

MyMosaic
MyMosaic
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LrdCOOo-OeLwU0l04-bz976_8iQo955h9RUKr2x4fzw/edit?usp=sharing

Anouk Ghosh-Poulshock Capstone

For my senior capstone project, I painted a mural on the SLA rooftop terrace. I collaborated with various members of the community including students, teachers, Braskem, and Mural Arts. Over this year, I have worked to make something that I would be proud to be a part of, an aspect of that was going on a personal journey. Creating this art was an experience with the community as well as an experience with myself and my artistic talent. I started by creating various sketches of the mural, by hand and also digitally. In my art design, I chose to feature many endangered marine animals, such as the blue whale, green sea turtle, hammerhead shark, and coral. I did not only want to make art that was inspirational, but also important. Once I had my plan for my art, I started to research materials. I collaborated with various artists who advised me on my art and helped me find supplies. I did extensive research on the proper materials for the wall. Once I got my materials, I got my design approved and started painting. As I painted, students were encouraged to help paint. Since the art was for the community, it made sense for the community to be able to come out and work on it. My biggest challenge throughout this process was creating the artwork itself, but I am proud of the work I have done.

Link to Annotated Bibliography

Rooftop Reef
Rooftop Reef

Felice Wongui Capstone

For my capstone project, I wanted to highlight one of the SLA core values that I have grown in throughout my years at SLA; collaboration. My capstone inquiry question is how can students take advantage of CTE programs as a way to collaborate and create something to help those in the community? I decided to explore this question through a documentary exploring accessibility in CTE programs. I documented the journey of collaborating with Amjed and Mashrur, and how we created a harness that will have an extended third arm and leather patch working to make it easier for Mashrur to film in his DigVid class. Collaboration is truly the heart of my documentary. This was inspired by the environment in the engineering room whenever I would work on the vest with Amjed. I not only was collaborating with him, but also everyone else in the room who was working on their own individual capstones. It was the first time I thrived in a space where collaboration flourished and genuinely had a good time. To me, this documentary is a reflection of this project that we have been working on for almost two years. It’s a way to look back and reflect on our experiences collaborating with other students who are in CTE programs and how impactful these programs at SLA really are.

Documentary: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1waSXgYgRgbupgQLbWxnztWLDKqjBuVrS?usp=sharing

Annotated Bibliography: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wv-9wQNVgNdiygW2AA2WMwFTOaN29mZ6_nSq0okFex8/edit?usp=sharing

Jazz Silva Sanchez Capstone

The AuthaGraph Map in my opinion is very innovative and different to your convention Gerardus Mercator map. The reason this map was made, was to provide a new pint of view. It was perfect for what I was trying to achieve. I wanted people to know that the world is not as separated as it seems to be. My initial inquiry was “How can I make sure everyone coming into SLA feels represented when it comes to art?”. My initial thought process was to actively represent that we are all different and can’t be categories into one group. But I feel that stems from my middle school mindset. SLA has changed my perspective on a lot of this. SLA constantly challenges my inner bias and thought process. My fellow classmates also acknowledged that we aren’t the same. After I made that realization there was a new goal to my capstone. This goal made my inquiry change. My inquiry had shifted into how can future SLA students acknowledge the difference without categorizing themselves. I’m asking how can we start proactively show students that we all have differences but not letting that stop us from interacting with each other. What better way to show a physical example of the world. This project also has a quirk. It’s purposely left unfinished.

annotated-Annotated%20Bibliogrpahy%20%20

Josie Barsky - Rocketfest Capstone

Rocketfest is a film festival that is open to all high school students in the Philadelphia School District, it allows them to showcase their work, build a portfolio, and network. It was a day-long event that took place May 1st, 2024 and was open to all district school students as well as the public. This was a highly collaborative effort, with each of us breaking into leadership roles and organizing our portion of the festival. In particular, I became our social media, marketing, and merchandise chair. I began with the question, “How can marketing expand and increase the film community among high schoolers in Philadelphia?” I spent hours researching marketing strategies and how to improve my use of social media to target an ideal audience. Then every week or two we had group meetings to discuss our work and the next steps. May 1, 2024, Rocketfest took place at the Philadelphia Free Library on 19th and Vine, we were able to display films and photographs from schools all over the city and sell hundreds of dollars worth of merchandise that will be put towards the festival next year. Reflecting on this project, we have been able to look at our statistics and strategies to determine steps for those to take next year. We wanted this project to be a fresh start in a line of many Rocketfest Capstones as students began to show more and more interest in this festival.

Rocketfest Film Reel: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rf8JLeTsjd_eppE4TxbVGo44DwTQGo_r/view?usp=sharing Annotated Bibliography: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aL4X4-6-qNNaIXJH41tQPgKOaDpVUqIsZOQH1QpxiWg/edit?usp=sharing

Rocketfest Volunteers 2024
Rocketfest Volunteers 2024

Oliver Askin-Terry Capstone

The wrestling experience is practicing insanely hard every day, and competing for your spot on the wrestling team every week. I began to think about what specific part of wrestling taught me the most, and I came to realize that it was learning how to lose. For me, losing has always been hard, and it’s hard for most people I think. Getting good at losing is a life skill that’s not talked about a lot. The skill of losing, getting up, and training harder than you did before is something that wrestling teaches you immediately. I felt like learning this had a really great impact on me, and wanted to capture that. I decided to choose three of my teammates, who all seemed to have very different personalities.

Documentary: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1c1EzWwgWW6m_iaOgkLVSoNUzH0_9mebi/view?usp=sharing

Maya Phan Capstone

My capstone is about how to properly stretch as an injured athlete. I first got introduced to this by getting injured as a high school softball player who had to go to Physical therapy for elbow tendonitis. This really inspired me to create this booklet because before going to physical therapy I didn’t really know how to do these stretches at home without the trainer. So coming up with this will help the SLA community if they get injured by knowing what to do when stretching and how to stretch. I was able to interview Physical Therapists. Going and shadowing them helped with the creation of this booklet that I began making. I also was able to read books and collaborate with the physical therapists so they could look over this booklet and help me with any questions on what stretches to include and what not to include and how long to make it. By the end of this I was able to pull everything together and made sure it is digital so everyone can access this at home or at school before and after games. I just wanted to make an impact on the SLA sports community and help get players to continue to play after getting injured because they probably want to play!

Screenshot 2024-05-22 at 12.01.58 PM
Screenshot 2024-05-22 at 12.01.58 PM
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qSIQcWnbscoTIBbuYDMPYX_peIppWISeE7KAN-BFNHM/edit?usp=sharing