SLAmbassadors Join Model UN Conference in Torun, Poland

Last week 9 students participated in ToMUN, the Model UN conference held by High School No. 1 in Torun, Poland. The SLAmbassadors in this program stayed with host families, shadowed their Polish peers at school, toured Torun and nearby Gdansk, and represented SLA among other Model UN teams from Denmark, Luxembourg, Spain, Finland, Slovakia, and Ukraine. 

We are so proud of our students and the way they represented our city and our school! Way to go, SLAmbassadors!

Nemesis Party

Can we afford to trust the federal government giving them full control over everything? A vote for the Nemesis Party is a vote to give the federal government more control over your life. How about the States Govern Party where we can give you the programs that Nemesis Party voters want depending on the state you live in. And since the government is smaller it’s less corrupt and you have more control.

States Govern Party vs. Dreamer's Party

Can we afford a single issue party? The leaders of the Dreamer’s Party believes that Immigration is the number one issue America should focus on. What about the current citizens? How will we keep our families safe if we have a party in office that their whole focus is on getting more immigrants? Even worse they want to slash military funding to pay for more people to protect. Or you can vote for the state’s govern party whereby giving states more rights we are putting citizens first.