- On my home network me and my family have two tablets, five phones, two computers, a playstation, and a wii.
- I learned how much we pay for internet I was surprise that it was nearly five dollars a year.
- The prices may vary greatly. you may only pay ten dollars a month for your internet. Other may pay a hundred dollars a month. Also different ISP's may work better than other.
- There are several devices connected onto my home network. There are several gaming systems including a Ps4, Ps3, and an Xbox 360. There are also 4 Iphones connected to my home network. There are also 2 Laptops and 2 Tablets.
- Learning about networks was very interesting. I really enjoyed going back into the origins of networking and examining how this massive internet came to be. My OMG moment was when I learned that data can be broken up into smaller packets and come back together at its destination.
- I would inform them about internet safety concerns, and just general ways to keep your information secure.
- explain your L.A.N. Local Area Network - all the devices on your internet connection.
- reflect on what you learned about networks, did you have an OMG moment that you learned something new and interesting? if now write about what you learned.
- What would you tell other people that they need to know about having an ISP/Home network?
explain your L.A.N. Local Area Network - all the devices on your internet connection: I have at least 13 wireless devices and 3 wired in. This list includes 3 phones, 4 kindles, 5 laptops, one tablet, a TV, printer, and desktop computer. My tenants also have devices on the network like phones and laptops but I do not know how many.
reflect on what you learned about networks, did you have an OMG moment that you learned something new and interesting? if now write about what you learned: I was very surprised when you told me I had an outdated phone cord bringing internet into my house. Learning about how packets were transported all over the world in a couple of seconds for web pages was really new for me as well.
- what would you tell other people that they need to know about having an ISP/Home network: Different cords bring internet into your home based on your ISP. Certain networks prevent you from going on high bandwidth sites or going on these sites will slow down your internet. Your ISP can see what you do on the network.