1. We watched a video on http://iwitnessbullying.org/ and our activity was to hit the eye emoji to change the outcome!
2. After watching the video, I felt a horrible feeling inside of my head. If there is one thing that I want most of the world is for people to stop being so judgemental and mean and start treating people like people. Whenever I see someone getting bullied, I feel that something bad is eventually going to happen to the bully. To sum it up, that video made me sad.
3. I am pretty much myself online. If you were to look on any of my networks without knowing me, you will possibly come under the impression that I am a really socially active person that has strong opinions on the topic of aviation! I personally think that the first impression you get is truly me!
4. Like I said while responding to Question #3, I fel that the first impression based on online things of me are true and it really is myself based on my profiles.
5. The goal of an internet troll is to ruin people's online reputations and make them feel bad about themselves. This is often because they had a recent experience with another internet troll or maybe they just do it for fun. Either way, it's not cool!
6. The positive results of online anyomity is that people can talk about whatever they want without it being indexed in any way in the online record books. However, the negative result of online anyomity is that it makes more people in danger of bullying, racism, and other forms of mean people doing what they do.