Greetings all! We're back for the final post on this subject. Wow, we have come far since we first started this project, and it has been interesting. When I began researching this, I didn't have much. I knew everything I had found, and basically was all review. The research was pretty extensive, and I learned some things, but I do wish that I could have found one of the sources earlier on in the process. It would have allowed me to show recommend it to you guys at an earlier date, and this one in particular had some interesting information in it that I did not know previously.
But then we conducted research of our own. Wasn't that a blast! We found out quite a bit about the general attitude towards Asexuality, at least within our school. I would have liked to look at the results of a broader audience, but unfortunately I couldn't find anywhere to post the forum or give it out in person. I'm hoping the results would have been more or less the same, but you never know.
And finally, the icing on the cake, our Agent of Change. That presentation could not have turned out more successful in my opinion. All that stuff I researched truly paid off, and I learned that even within my class, people were relatively uneducated on the subject. I even got a few people to laugh, which is always a good thing. Only two things I wish I could have done, and those are gotten a larger audience, and had more practice time so I wasn't reading off my phone the whole time. Despite that however, the presentation was very well received and even got some praise after class.
So, while there are certainly things I would have liked to have done differently, I still count this project as a resounding success! Thanks for coming along this little adventure with me. Until next time, CJ out!