2. While doing this project I found one interesting thing, it’s about the wires. For example`, I didn’t know that there were so many wires and I didn’t know where to put them or where they go. I found it interesting because each router has a different wire to make it work.
3. If I could tell people about their ISP, I would probably tell them the different wire that they use and where it will go. I would tell them like how some things you’ll need a wire if the modem is not wireless
They say I hit like a girl. This is true, I am a girl
but that doesn’t mean I have a weak hit.
This man is called “strong” and “tough” and “muscular”. What would people call a woman if she dressed like this?
Quit the Double Standards
- On my home network me and my family have two tablets, five phones, two computers, a playstation, and a wii.
- I learned how much we pay for internet I was surprise that it was nearly five dollars a year.
- The prices may vary greatly. you may only pay ten dollars a month for your internet. Other may pay a hundred dollars a month. Also different ISP's may work better than other.
- There are several devices connected onto my home network. There are several gaming systems including a Ps4, Ps3, and an Xbox 360. There are also 4 Iphones connected to my home network. There are also 2 Laptops and 2 Tablets.
- Learning about networks was very interesting. I really enjoyed going back into the origins of networking and examining how this massive internet came to be. My OMG moment was when I learned that data can be broken up into smaller packets and come back together at its destination.
- I would inform them about internet safety concerns, and just general ways to keep your information secure.
- explain your L.A.N. Local Area Network - all the devices on your internet connection.
- reflect on what you learned about networks, did you have an OMG moment that you learned something new and interesting? if now write about what you learned.
- What would you tell other people that they need to know about having an ISP/Home network?