On September 30th I went to William McKinley Elementry to see if I can do My ILp there with the school councilor. She wanted me to get it approved for/by Jeremy that I can go and she wanted to send her a discription of what SLAs ilp all intitles So she can get it approved by their Principal.
On October 7, after emailing my advisor the previous dayor day of about my IlP whom instructed me to talk to Jeremy. I met With Jermy and He basically wrote a Permission Slip and Emailed her at discription of SLAs ILP and what we do there. After we got that situated. I talked to a young man about his behavier and all
On october 14th, I went to my ILP and helped six eighth graders review their highschool selection sheet/page and helped them eliminated schools they didnt qualify for and recommended ones they did and given them a list of that schoolsrequirements.
I think all went well. I am looking forward to talking to the students and helping them out.
- When are you meeting with Jeremy?
- I have met with Jeremy last week and left a gmail when a group of kids were there in the Sla Cafe
- What have you been doing to set one up?
- I have been negotiating with my mom about what things we can discuss about while I learn by simple examples
- What got in the way (be careful how you word this) of having one on time?
- I've been very confused on who to tell before the beginning of the year. During the summer.
- Add what you think is important.
- I think it's important for all of us to have an Ilp so every Wedesday all of us can learn new things and experience new things on what to to in real life.
- What went well?
- What are you looking forward to?
- What stands out that has happened so far?
What I think is important is maintaining professionalism and politeness since I technically am a representative of the organization.
- what went well? What went well is how smoothly learning how to code, and the goals of project stargazer
- What are you looking forward to? I'm looking forward to advancing in programming, and being able to complete an idea that I would like to finish.
- What stands out that has happened so far? I think what stands out for me is the friendship people have in the ILP, because it sometimes amuses me.
- Add what you think is important. N/A