The woman I interviewed was named Kelsey. She did not want her face to be shown, but she didn't mind me recording her.
1. Do you vote in every election?
2. Where have you encountered the highest amount of ad campaigning? Radio, TV, print, internet, other.
3. What was the most memorable campaign ad that you have encountered?
4. Are you always are of who you are going to vote for when you walk into the booth or re you still deliberating?
5. Did you learn about voting in school? If yes, did that impact your willingness to vote today?
Bonus: Her strange experience at the polls today...