The four assignments that I had to do was a self portrait, bat cut outs, a free draw, and a ceiling tile. To create my projects, I made sections on my pages and ceiling tile. On my ceiling tile, I cut the board into 4 sections. From the origin i could then draw the facial features of the character that I painted. For my self portrait i divided my head into six parts to create my eyes, nose and mouth. Everything else that I added to my face would follow from space. My free drawing is a picture of Athena. She has a shield on her left hand, spear in her right hand, and an owl on her left shoulder. For some reason I wanted to just draw my visualization of her. My ceiling tile had a little more thought, I decided to paint a character from Clash of Clans. Clash of Clans is one of my favorite mobile games and i believe it best represents me. For the bat cut outs I tried to form a bat symbol just so add a little extra to the assignment. In my self portrait, i used a symbol pose to achieve a full resemblance of me. My shading of my skin is not accurate but my facial feature match completely.
1. The video is also a activity. It plays through the boys day, in the boys day he is bullied both physically and by cyber bullies. In the video/activity you can watch it through and see how his day goes, by being bullied or you could click a purple eye that comes on the screen to make that moment of his day better.
2. It's a perfect representation of how bullying can affect someone. He was in pain and crying throughout the video and bullying need to be stopped.
3. I don't really use social media, so I appear as another random person on the internet.
4. People can't perceive who I am because I am unknown on the internet, the only things that comes up is a Facebook account that I don't use.
5. A internet trolls goal is to ruin people's life if they are on the internet, it's like in bad neighborhoods, you will get stared at because its not you area and in their eyes they think they own the internet.
6. A positive result of online anonymity is that people can't find out personal information about you, and a negative result is whatever people find when they look you up, they'll believe it's you.
Link to picture - https://www.flickr.com/photos/bagogames/13413525315
a. When I search my name I find Facebook profiles that show up and then images of my close friends and my aunt show up.
b. I found that my SLA email comes up, but my family also shows up.
c. This matters because it shows how the internet connects somehow to me in different ways
2. Jayla Wright (personally doesn't show up)
Successful, competitions, YouTube, makeup, actress.
a. The five words that I was told somewhat describe me, mostly the One Direction part because that's a big part of my life, also my friends because my super close friends show up.
b. One Direction, vintage, friends, SLA, Facebook.
2. This video makes me very upset that people around the world are being bullied and most of the time the witnesses don't speak up when it's such a simple thing to do.
3. I do not appear online at all, instead there are a lot of random women.
4. I think people don't really have any perception of me because they can't find me. They may think I am anti-social. The truth is that I never use my full name on the internet.
5. The goal of internet trolls is to disturb the peace and get negative attention.
6. The positive results of online anonymity are that people will not be able to see any bad things about you online, the negative results are that you may not learn from your mistakes if you're never caught.