LOOK TO VIDEO TUTORIAL BELOW FOR MULTICLIP EDIT IN FINAL CUT PRO.
FOLLOW THESE STEPS FOR SAME RESULTS OF MULTICLIP EDIT IN FINAL CUT EXPRESS
1. Load all video.
2. In the canvas, resize each video track to 1/4 screen. Cam 1 - upper right. Cam 2 - upper left. Cam 3 - lower left. Cam 1 is the "base video track, i.e., video track 1... usually the wide angle, but whatever makes sense to your project.
3. Sync, or position, the three video tracks. I usually do this via audio tracks, but video works as well. Just remember that the process is tedious, and accuracy is limited to the frame rate of the video. That is not necessarily the same timerframe of the audio, but close enough, ... most of the time.
4. You can now see all of your video in the canvas. Mute the audio you do not want to listen to while editing, but do not delete yet! With the razor tool you can cut and trim, from the top clip down, to your heart's desire.
5. When editing the sequence is done you should revisit and do two things. First, resize each camera angle to full screen. A tedious process. Second, begin to trim any video on lower numbered tracks that will not be part of the full screen display. I believe this will reduce the file size of your final export.
6. Review video. If you are satisfied with the look, it is time to address audio.
7. Eliminate the audio you do not need.
8. Save your project frequently throughout the entire process.
9. Review, review, review, until you are either satisfied or sick of the whole project. Refine, refine, refine, until you are sick of the project.
10. Once you are satisfied, follow the guidelines on Moodle for MAKING VIDEO INTERNET READY