I for got to write the question with that answer so I don't really remember. I really like this project it was very easy.
Person #1: Woman
- She comes to vote because she says it's her right
- "Every vote counts and my vote can be the one that decide who will win."
- She was more involve in the the campaign.
- A lot of campaigns where seen over TV "I just tired of it"
- There won't any change with our system.
Person #2: Man
- He came to vote for "Change"
- He said that he would like it if "the cost of education goes down and a stronger economy.
- He would like to maintain the social liberties.
- Believes his vote will effect change
- The campaign was really talked about.
Person #3: Man
- He want to vote just to pick the next president.
- He would like there to be more jobs
- He just votes fore big elections
Person #4: Man
- He voted every election so it wasn't much of a change
- He learned about voting in school.
- Every vote counts. It can make a difference
- The election of 2008 was one that he remembers well.
Person #5: Man
- He voted in every election.
- doesn't think that his vote will impact much.