I want to have an ILP at the Franklin Institute. I have been emailing our old supervisor, Ms. Ali, when we went to TFI every Wednesdays last year. She has been emailing me back and forth on what I am interested in for. She has been also emailing the hosts who are in charge of the ILPs there so she will be letting me know.
On September 30th I went to William McKinley Elementry to see if I can do My ILp there with the school councilor. She wanted me to get it approved for/by Jeremy that I can go and she wanted to send her a discription of what SLAs ilp all intitles So she can get it approved by their Principal.
On October 7, after emailing my advisor the previous dayor day of about my IlP whom instructed me to talk to Jeremy. I met With Jermy and He basically wrote a Permission Slip and Emailed her at discription of SLAs ILP and what we do there. After we got that situated. I talked to a young man about his behavier and all
On october 14th, I went to my ILP and helped six eighth graders review their highschool selection sheet/page and helped them eliminated schools they didnt qualify for and recommended ones they did and given them a list of that schoolsrequirements.
I think all went well. I am looking forward to talking to the students and helping them out.
- When are you meeting with Jeremy?
- I have met with Jeremy last week and left a gmail when a group of kids were there in the Sla Cafe
- What have you been doing to set one up?
- I have been negotiating with my mom about what things we can discuss about while I learn by simple examples
- What got in the way (be careful how you word this) of having one on time?
- I've been very confused on who to tell before the beginning of the year. During the summer.
- Add what you think is important.
- I think it's important for all of us to have an Ilp so every Wedesday all of us can learn new things and experience new things on what to to in real life.