The four assignments that I had to do was a self portrait, bat cut outs, a free draw, and a ceiling tile. To create my projects, I made sections on my pages and ceiling tile. On my ceiling tile, I cut the board into 4 sections. From the origin i could then draw the facial features of the character that I painted. For my self portrait i divided my head into six parts to create my eyes, nose and mouth. Everything else that I added to my face would follow from space. My free drawing is a picture of Athena. She has a shield on her left hand, spear in her right hand, and an owl on her left shoulder. For some reason I wanted to just draw my visualization of her. My ceiling tile had a little more thought, I decided to paint a character from Clash of Clans. Clash of Clans is one of my favorite mobile games and i believe it best represents me. For the bat cut outs I tried to form a bat symbol just so add a little extra to the assignment. In my self portrait, i used a symbol pose to achieve a full resemblance of me. My shading of my skin is not accurate but my facial feature match completely.
1. The video is also a activity. It plays through the boys day, in the boys day he is bullied both physically and by cyber bullies. In the video/activity you can watch it through and see how his day goes, by being bullied or you could click a purple eye that comes on the screen to make that moment of his day better.
2. It's a perfect representation of how bullying can affect someone. He was in pain and crying throughout the video and bullying need to be stopped.
3. I don't really use social media, so I appear as another random person on the internet.
4. People can't perceive who I am because I am unknown on the internet, the only things that comes up is a Facebook account that I don't use.
5. A internet trolls goal is to ruin people's life if they are on the internet, it's like in bad neighborhoods, you will get stared at because its not you area and in their eyes they think they own the internet.
6. A positive result of online anonymity is that people can't find out personal information about you, and a negative result is whatever people find when they look you up, they'll believe it's you.
Link to picture - https://www.flickr.com/photos/bagogames/13413525315
a. When I search my name I find Facebook profiles that show up and then images of my close friends and my aunt show up.
b. I found that my SLA email comes up, but my family also shows up.
c. This matters because it shows how the internet connects somehow to me in different ways
2. Jayla Wright (personally doesn't show up)
Successful, competitions, YouTube, makeup, actress.
a. The five words that I was told somewhat describe me, mostly the One Direction part because that's a big part of my life, also my friends because my super close friends show up.
b. One Direction, vintage, friends, SLA, Facebook.
2. This video makes me very upset that people around the world are being bullied and most of the time the witnesses don't speak up when it's such a simple thing to do.
3. I do not appear online at all, instead there are a lot of random women.
4. I think people don't really have any perception of me because they can't find me. They may think I am anti-social. The truth is that I never use my full name on the internet.
5. The goal of internet trolls is to disturb the peace and get negative attention.
6. The positive results of online anonymity are that people will not be able to see any bad things about you online, the negative results are that you may not learn from your mistakes if you're never caught.
Hola mi nombre Alexandrea Rivera. Tengo catorce anos. Soy de New Jersey pero vivo en Filadelfia, Pennsylvania.
Me encanta música. Yo escucho Drake, Bryson Tiller y muchos más.
Me gusta cantar. Soy una persona relajada. Soy puertorriqueño,irlandés
alemán,escocesa un francés.
No me gusta nada los lunes.
¿te gusta cantar?
- Today in class we watched the "I Am A Witness" video about bullying and how to help prevent by clicking the eye.
- The video bring many things to my mind, for example, how bad people's feelings get hurt and how bullying can mostly be worse on the internet, especially when the bully is anonymous.
- When my name is searched online many school websites are found. Especially my middle school awards I have received for my science fair. So, online I am a student, which is correct.
- Based on who I am online, people probably see me as hardworking and scientific.
- The goal that internet trolls have are to bully someone online without getting caught. They are most likely to be anonymous, giving them more of a purpose to have fun and torture someone without being found. They mainly expose people and mess with their feelings for their own pleasure.
- A positive thing about anonymity is you do not know who they are which makes things less hurtful, in a way because, if you find out who this online bully is, your feelings will be crushed and you'll have a hard time actually believing that person would do such a thing. A negative thing about anonymity is it will be harder to report them because they have a hidden identity online.
- a photo
- an intro paragraph including name, age and origin
- a paragraph about their physical characteristics and personality
- a paragraph about their likes and dislikes
- words from the "Más Palabras para Ti" page of your unit packet. BOLD THEM.
- Close with a question. Your choice! You can ask the reader about their personality, about their likes/dislikes. You can ask if they like specific things (¿Te gusta...?).
My experience with art is very vague. I usually don’t have a particular reason to draw what I draw. So with that in mind, as an expression of myself, I like to keep things simple most of the time.
Everything you will see in this slide-show was drawn either with simply a pencil or a brush. There’s no special techniques that need to be known, my artist-progress if very much just drawing whatever comes to mind, and if that usually doesn’t require anything too complex.
None of this means I don’t think much of my art. The problem is simply that I’m not very good at it, which means my ability to bring what I draw to life is severely limited. Everything you will see in this slideshow is best, more sincere effort, and even if it doesn’t look like it, I put a lot of myself into almost all of these works, one way or another. It’s why many of them are so vague, they only mean something to me. Whether that’s a good thing or a bad thing, I haven’t decided yet.
Hola, mi nombre Kamil Kielar. Tengo catorce años. Soy de filadelfia pero viva en Poland. Soy de decendencia europea.
Soy alto, perezoso, y simpático. Mis padres dicen que muy intelligente.
Me encanta dormir y comer. Odio la tarea porque es muy difícil. Cuando tengo tiempo libre ver la películas y jugar videojuegos. Me gusta escuchar música. Tambien me fascina música rock sin embargo no me gusta nada musica electrónica.
¿Que tipo de musica te gusta?
1. The video that we watched in class was about a boy who was being bullied in school and cyber bullied at home. In this video we had to click the Eye (I am a witness) to help the boy.
2. Bullying should be stopped because if it isn’t it only gets worse.
3. When I search my name nothing comes up.
4. Nothing comes up.
5. Their goal is to bother people and hurt their feelings because they think it’s funny.
6. Positive results are that you can say whatever you want. Negative is that you think you can get away with it, and that you can’t be tracked but you can.
Hola, yo soy Meeghan Kersten. Tengo 14 años. He nacido en Filadelfia y tambien vivo en Filadelfia, Pennsylvania.
Soy comica y deportista. También puedo ser bastante tímida.
Mi amor es dormir y comer. No me gusta nada hacer la tarea. Me gusta ir de compras. No me gusta nada a ir loca pero yo sera con mi cerca amigos y familia. Me encanta jugar al fútbol, sin hacer jugar como mucho yo seria como a.
¿Te gusta jugar fútbol?