Throughout this project I found the most difficult part to be not having enough time to really think of a more creative way to campaign my topic. Also I didn’t have the option of picking my own topic and group, so I just wanted to get the project done. I chose to create an iweb, by doing so I found it easy to organize my information and have a polished and clean-cut presentation. The theme to have the information in black and white makes the topic I am presenting more serious. I can’t have bright rainbow colors describing child abuse because it gives off the tone it is a joke. I think my group members worked well with the exception of a few people. Because they were assigned such important roles in the project it was frustrating because that meant people had to pick up the baggage they left.
In the beginning we were going to target DHS as our audience. We then changed our audience to have more effectiveness for the topic. We decided to target adults, we figured that these issues start at home some the parents should be aware of the effects. Also we provided a page with the signs of child abuse so people know exactly how a person being affected behaves. We added a site tracker to our page so we can show how many people look at our site. My group members and I also posted our website link on twitter to spread the word. We found by doing that a lot of people even teenagers went onto the site to check it out. This project overall was very fasted paced and straight forward which was difficult but got the job done with some of my teammates.