• What will be your topic of conversation be?
La tomitina y San fermines.
• What are 5 questions related to your conversation goal that you can think of ahead of time to ask your partner?
- Do you know what La tomitina is?
- Do you know what San fermines is?
- Have you ever been to either of them?
- What kind of people go?
- What is the atmosphere of the event?
• What are you looking forward to about this conversation?
I'm looking forward to learning about these events from a local. It will be interesting because from what I know these are mostly tourists events.
• What are you nervous about?
I'm nervous about finding someone who has attended these events or even knows what they are.
• Who did I speak with and why did I choose that person?
I spoke to Antonio, 19, from Spain. I didn't choose to talk to him. He started a conversation and it worked out.
• What did you learn about them?
I learned that he is a student and he knows of these events but has never attended. He wants to go but he can't afford it.
• How did this interaction help you move towards achieving your personal goal?
It helped me because I learned about these events and Antonio also helped me with my grammar a little bit. It helped become a better spanish speaker in general.
• What specifically did you do well according to your goals/expectations?
I learned about la tomitina and san fermines.
• What specifically do you need to improve on? (Quote specific things you said or did and what you would have done or said if you could do it again)
I should make sure I check my grammar before I send a message. I continue to make simple and silly mistakes.