- explain your L.A.N. Local Area Network - all the devices on your internet connection.
- reflect on what you learned about networks, did you have an OMG moment that you learned something new and interesting? if now write about what you learned.
- what would you tell other people that they need to know about having an ISP/Home network?
- explain your L.A.N. Local Area Network - all the devices on your internet connection. My L.A.N is Comcast - I have # laptops, Four phones, two ipads ,two smart tv's , and an alarm system.
- reflect on what you learned about networks, did you have an OMG moment that you learned something new and interesting? if now write about what you learned. I had an OMG moment when I had found out about how packets are sent from a building to my device so I can get on the website or download something.
- what would you tell other people that they need to know about having an ISP/Home network? I would tell them to be very careful about the sites they go on and what they download or upload because you can get into a lot of trouble. The reason why is because nothing is safe everything is public when you search or download something.
- We have a x-box connected to my brothers tv (X4 Tv's), X4 phones, we also have 2 laptops, a desktop, a printer, a i pad mini
- My OMG moment was when I learned that when you get home you should use your home network on your phone instead of your data.
- I would tell them that having wifi (verizon) is amazing it's really fast and you need wifi, internet for homework and many other things
My ILP is greenfield every Wednesday at 1:30pm at 22nd and chestnut. My first day was on September 30 and on that day I got assigned to helped the kindergarten. I also helped the teacher with getting things done. I really enjoyed helping the teacher and kids. I'm definitely looking forward to getting to know them better every Wednesday at 1:30, since, I find the kids to be so innocent and adorable. I find it really cool that the kindergarten get snack time everyday after recess which was interesting even though, they just came from lunch. They also get recess after the recess that, they just had. I had started this ILP since September 30 and noticed that they are assigned different things everyday. I noticed that sometime, they work on their alphabet and numbers which is important for the kid to get educated. It was interesting to see how hard the childrens in kindergarten was trying to get their alphabet and number correct. This ILP will defiantly help me in life to make sure if I really want to do something with childrens which is something that will be useful in the future.
I first contacted the director in hopes of starting a conversation about an internship. I had known him from the All City High School Orchestra and was excited to learn more about what I could do to create this connection. It turns out he was extremely busy and had to forward me to the managing director. After a good amount of more communication, it was decided that we'd meet on Wednesday, October 7, to meet and discuss some projects I could work on. This meeting had to be postponed to the following Wednesday, October 14, because of an emergency on her side.
We met in a shared office space and finalized email lists for the All City Orchestra on mailchimp. These will be used for events such as concerts. After sending two emails with our lists (yay!), we talked about two other projects- redesigning their website and creating more email lists for All City alumni which might lead to fundraising and feedback.
Overall I was proud that I could connect with my host and felt that I was being helpful and productive. I’m looking forward to our next meeting and possibly working with the Academy of Music!