Link To First Site (It's starts all the way from the beginning):
(I couldn't log into my tumblr.. I lost the paper that had all my pass word and information in it. So I just said, I put everything I had on a second website.)
The globalization of Prison Systems. As a world, we are raised to understand that crime is punishment and punishment is the reasonable action for crime. If someone commits a crime, such as anything which is against the law or unmoral to the community, one sent to trial in which sentenced to whichever happy ending is chosen. We were all raised to understand, don’t do wrong. Bad happens to those who do wrong. Have we always lived in the idea that we go to jail and serve time? Has the Jail system always existed? Not at all. Everything has a history, especially the dawn of imprisonment and punishment. This system as grown rapidly into what we call Jail and labour. Socially this system scares us, Culturally it affects everyone around the world differently, Economically it is very expensive, Politically there’s a debate about a new prison change, Military play roles as enforces for Jail, and is very important to understand how the creation on the Prison System, is and has affected our world Globally to be enforce the laws that it has. Every country has a Prison system, and every country handles the crime of immoral human behavior very different. But yet it’s so similar, that Globally we may need to remember our own morals in how to treat a human being in truly being productive in the sakes of other lives!
- Halsall, Paul. "William Harrison (1534-1593): Description Of Elizabethan England, 1577." Internet History Sourcebooks. Http://www.fordham.edu/, Aug. 1998. Web. May 2013.
- Foucault, Michael. "Introduction: The Panopticon." Introduction: The Panopticon. Http://cartome.org/, 16 June 2001. Web. May 2013.
- "PRISONS BILL." (Hansard, 24 March 1898). N.p., Mar. 1898. Web. May 2013.
- "Prevention of Crime Act 1908." Prevention of Crime Act 1908. Http://www.legislation.gov.uk/, 21 Dec. 1908. Web. May 2013.
- UK Parliment. "Criminal Justice Act 1948." Criminal Justice Act 1948. Http://www.legislation.gov.uk/, 30 July 1948. Web. May 2013.
Peck, Jim. "The Future of Prisons [Western Prisons Studio Session]." The Future of Prisons [Western Prisons Studio Session]. Http://focuswest.org/, n.d. Web. May 2013. <http://focuswest.org/prisons/trans_future.cfm>.
- Alchin, Linda. "Roman Executions at the Colosseum." Roman Executions at the Colosseum. Http://www.tribunesandtriumphs.org/, n.d. Web. May 2013.
- Historyonthenet. "Crime and Punishment." Medieval Life - Crime and Punishment. Historyonthenet, n.d. Web. May 2013.
- Harrison, William, Description of Elizabethan England (originally published 1577-78, republished for the New Shakespeare Society 1877-1878); Rowse,A.L., The Elizabethan Renaissance: The Life of the Society (1971). [http://www.eyewitnesstohistory.com/punishment.htm]
- "Build International Space Prison." China Announces Plans To Build International Space Prison | The Onion - America's Finest News Source. | The Onion - America's Finest News Source, 09 Apr. 2013. Web. May 2013. <http://www.theonion.com/articles/china-announces-plans-to-build-international-space,31993/>.
Bergman, Paul. "Sentencing Alternatives: Prison, Probation, Fines, and Community Service." Nolo. Nolo.com, n.d. Web. May 2013. <http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/sentencing-alternatives-prison-probation-fines-30294.html>.
- Medieval Torture. Dir. John Troute. Youtube, 2001.<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMP72Q-TW_w>
- Torture of the Medieval Ages. Dir. TiongProductions. YouTube, 12 Jan. 2010. Web. May 2013. <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYpFNiEiWck>.
- Machines of Malice: The Crank Wheel. Dir. KidProdigys. YouTube, 19 Dec. 2009. Web. May 2013. <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp6-2Ap04C0>.
- Machines of Malice The Human Press. Dir. KidProdigys·. YouTube, 19 Dec. 2009. Web. May 2013. <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PdvGkblMpo>.
- orway Prison System Luxurious? Dir. TheYoungTurks. YouTube. N.p., 27 July 2011. Web. May 2013. <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyiodSMNv4E>.